President’s Day this year is on Sunday, 28th July – 2pm start prompt. The afternoon is a chance for a fun game of bowls, good company, good food and to take part in the raffle. All proceeds from the raffle go directly to President Anne’s nominated charity, Derby Branch of Cats Protection.
Cost for the afternoon is £5 which includes fish and chips plus dessert. Raffle tickets cost £1 for a strip of 5. Please let Anne know if you would like to attend for catering purposes or sign up on the sheet in the club house.
Raffle prizes this year include:
- Sunday lunch for 2 at Burleigh Court, donated by Imago Venues, Loughborough University;
- Fish and chip supper for 2, donated by The Trawlers Catch, Loughborough;
- 2 cinema tickets, donated by The Odeon Cinema, Loughborough;
- £15 gift voucher, donated by Morrisons, Gorse Covert, Loughborough;
- £15 gift card, donated by Tesco, Park Road, Loughborough;
- Bottle of black gin, donated by Kater4 Cash & Carry, Loughborough;
- £20 gift card, donated by The Wheatsheaf, Harvester Restaurant, Loughborough;
- Donations of raffle prizes welcome before the day or on the day.